Windsor Park Flip – $299K
Located in the desirable Windsor Park area, this single-story 3 bed, 1.75 bath home includes 1,654 sf of livable area. One of the bathrooms has a shower only, the other bathroom has a bath/shower combo. This house was a rental. The previous tenants did some damage to the property upon moving out and looks to be primarily a cosmetic job. Roof was replaced in December, HVAC was done in 2014, and Electrical panel was updated in 2009. MUST CLOSE MARCH 13th, 2019.
- Offer Price: $299k
- ARV: $430-$450K+
- Repairs: $20-30/ft
- 1429 Briarcliff BLVD – 3/2/1396sqft – SOLD $449,900 (24 days on market)
- 1302 Glencrest DR – 3/2/1269sqft – SOLD $425,000 (3 days on market)
- 6302 Brookside DR – 3/2/1580sqft – SOLD $415,000 (75 days on market)
- ***1304 Hillcrest, 3 bed, 1 bath, 1106 sqft home sold ‘as is’ for $290/sqft***
- Home needs a cosmetic update
- Roof was replaced in December
- HVAC was done in 2014
- Electrical panel was updated in 2009
- Foundation in good condition – seems like there could be some settling. The seller said they had the foundation checked but the report came back as there not being issues.
- All Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Frame/Brick Veneer
- MUST CLOSE MARCH 13th, 2019.
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-535-5554. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information