The combined property includes 1.14 acres and two lots located on a cul-de-sac with views over Lake Austin and shared water access. The sellers are open to entertaining all creative offers including the purchase of either Lot 4, 5, or both lots combined.
Multiple exits strategies are available including redeveloping a portion or both lots. The primary homestead is also a good candidate for a modern update. Homestead resides on Lot 5 and is a ~2,500 square foot home built in 1992. Lot 4 has a detached guest house.
- View: Hill Country, Lake/River, Woods
- Exterior: Deck, Gutters Partial, Outbuildings, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Private Garden, Storage Building, Workshop
- ARV $600-$900 / square foot for comparable luxury homes in the area
- Million dollar view on cul-de-sac
- $4,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
Get a Realist Report, pics, and a survey CLICK HERE.