This property is 1,092 sf built in 1971 sitting on a 5700+ sf lot NOT in the 100/500 year flood plain. The property was boarded up by the sellers so we cannot confirm condition of the interior. Our exit strategy and numbers assume a complete interior/exterior rehab with a change to a 3 bed 2 bath configuration. Average DOM for updated 3 beds < 5 days!
- Offer price: $185k
- ARV: $315k+
- Repair Estimate: $55k
- Brick and wood siding bungalow
- Roof and AC – 10 yrs old and in good condition
- No reported foundation
- Located a few short blocks of Riverside Golf Course, Montopolis Neighborhood Park, and Allison Elementary School. Also, it’s minutes from the VA Hospital, IH 35, Highway 71 and Austin Bergstrom International Airport, and downtown Austin.
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-277-4665. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information