This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath and a game room added to half of the garage. This home was built in 1999, has 1,508sf of livable area and backs onto the greenbelt. The fence is an older fence and home needs landscaping done. The paint and updates in this home are fresh and looks good. Will possibly need updates in some of the bathrooms as well as appliances. There are no foundation, plumbing, roofing or ac problems. The roof was replaced 2009 and since then the roof has been checked but there are no signs of leaks or needing repairs. This is in a highly desirable market for both renters and buyers. The house is owner occupied. They are selling to move into a bigger home. .
- Offer Price: $185K
- Est. ARV: ~$240K+
- Est. Repairs: $20-25K (to update and sell MLS)
- Rents: $1600-$1700/month
- Great sellers and renters’ market
- 3/2.5 with converted games room (not included in sqft)
- updated half bath
- Roof replaced in 2009
- no foundation, no electrical, no plumbing issues.
- Needs update.
- Close date July 9th, 2019
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-535-5554. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information