This 3-bedroom, 2 bath home was built in 1999 and has 1,658sf of livable area. This is in a highly desirable market for both renters and buyers. It currently has long term tenant in place who would love to stay. She currently in XXX month of her lease, paying $1300/month and has agreed to a rental increase to $1500/month. Both interior and exterior HVAC systems were replaced 5 years ago. The home is in good as is condition but would need to be updated before listing. Roof is older and may need to be replaced in the coming years
- Offer Price: $165K
- ARV: $240K+
- Repairs: $30-35K (to update and sell MLS)
- Rents: $1500-$1600/mo
- Stabilized renter in place paying $1300/mo. with an agreed to rent increase to $1500/mo in lease.
- Kitchen + bathrooms are original
- Needs new carpet in bedrooms
- Needs paint exterior + interior
- Garage door is broken, and the mechanism needs to be replaced
- A/C + HVAC was replaced 5 years ago- did both interior and exterior
- Has a roof quote at for $8K.
- No flood plain
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-535-5554. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information