Great Rental – Quick Fix/Flip
Located in a great rental market, this single-story 3 bed, 2 bath home includes 1,253 sf of livable area and an attached 2 car garage. This home will make a great rental of quick fix/flip. The house has been well maintained over the years, but no interior updates have been made since purchase. The seller has had the roof replaced 6 years ago and he A/C was replaced 2 years ago. The owner is moving into the a newly built home with a completion date scheduled for beginning of April. Lease back agreement in place.
- Offer Price: $144k
- ARV: $180k+
- Repairs: $10-15 ft
- Rents: 80% of 3/2’s rent between $1,375-$,1695. Average is $1,525 (per rentometer)
- Home needs a complete cosmetic update
- A/C was replaced 2 years ago
- Roof was replaced 6 years ago
- Kitchen + bathrooms are original, could be updated if needed but not necessary for a rental
- Interior needs paint / exterior paint needed
- Linoleum wood plank flooring throughout the whole house. Needs to be resurfaced or redone depending on strategy as it has taken a toll over the years from her pets.
- 2-3 double pane windows may need repair/replacing
- Foundation in good condition
- Back fence was done about 5-6 years ago
- Construction: 1 Side Masonry, HardiPlank Type
- Lease back agreement in place.
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-535-5554. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $3,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information