Located 7 minutes from Southwestern University and Downtown Georgetown, this single-story 4 bed, 2 bath home includes 1,385 sf of livable area and an attached garage (399sf). Really nice job on conversion of dining room to the extra bedroom. Brick on front and side. Siding in the back has a small amount of weathering on the bottom (can be cut, trimmed, and sealed). AC is original but all coils and compressor recently replaced. Works well. New Roof. May have a slight foundation issue on the northwest corner of home – oner had an estimate for $5,000 for repair.
- Offer Price: $147,500
- Repairs: $10K to 30K (Depending on exit strategy)
- Home needs a light cosmetic update
- Roof is new
- Huge Corner Lot – beautiful landscaping
- Exterior: siding and brick material
- Nice nlooring
- Electrical and plumbing all good
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-535-5444. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information