Fix&Flip / Buy&Hold – with bonus adjacent lot – Lago Vista, 78645
Beautiful Views – Outdoor Patio (right off of 1431), this single-story 2 bed, 2 bath home includes 1,745 sf of livable area and detached garage/workshop. The home is in great shape, clean patio and curb appeal, This home is move-in ready. One large multi-purpose room could easily be converted to a third bedroom with very little effort. There is also a bonus room behind the master bathroom. Bathrooms and Kitchen will need updating if considering a flip. You have to see to believe.
As additional incentive, this home includes two, yes two lots. Each about .25 acre. Use the second lot for a new build or continue to allow this to add value to the existing home as a second drive and parking area. Both lots have separate entrances from different streets.
- Offer Price: $199,810
- ARV: $270K+
- Repairs: $15-20K for flip – Zero if buy and hold –
- Rents: $1.00/ft – $1.05/ft
- 8414 Bronco Buster TRL (built in 2000) sold in 21 days for $386K
- Home needs a cosmetic update for kitchen and bath if flipping
- One large multi-purpose room could easily be converted to a third bedroom with very little effort.
- Roof was replaced less than 2 years ago
- Foundation in good condition
- AC in good working order.
- Exterior: All Stone
- Beautiful wrapped outdoor patio – (clean)
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Call us at 512-535-5554 . Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information