Located in University Hills, this two-story, 3 bed, 3 bath home includes 1,953 sf of livable area. The home has a light filled open plan and 18ft+ high living room ceilings that are anchored by a cozy fireplace. The modern kitchen features black granite countertops + Euro-cabinetry. Extraordinary master bath – luxury rain shower with multiple heads, 8 ft double vanity + soaker tub. Bonus spaces include private roof deck, covered back porch. Metal roof. Builder went into foreclosure prior to work being completed. The lender seized the property and had it listed prior to the work being completed. They since withdrew the listing and decided to complete the project (minus a few things) themselves and are now looking for quick sale. They have Certificate of Occupancy from the city as well.
- Offer Price: $385K
- ARV: $450k+
- Repairs: $10k
- Certificate of Occupancy – Approved
- Home needs to be freshened up (been sitting for a while with lender)
- Wood Flooring needs some attention
- Paint Exterior may be needed or at least touch up
- Beautiful open spacious living with high ceilings
- Front lawn needs attention for curb appeal
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Call or text us at 512-535-5554. Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
$5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information