The home was built in 1960 and has 1,529 square feet, 3 bedrooms, and two baths. The owner recently added insulation, painted inside and out (except for the front room), replaced the siding with Hardy board, and put in 7 new windows. The roof was done 2 years ago. I’m told the foundation is in good condition. The property was acquired sight unseen.
- ARV is $197k
- Repair estimate $35k
- Est. profit $29k
- Tenant occupied at $850 (month-to-month)
- Short-term seller financing may be possible
- Ask price is $115k
- $2,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
Feel free to call, email or text.