Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
Large lot situated on a cul de sac – this 10,799sf SF3 zoned lot is minutes from downtown with significant A+B new builds in the area. The existing 3 bed, 1 bath, 1170 sqft house is in poor condition and sits in 100 yr flood plain. Property is pending on the MLS and the list was reduced after our contract was executed.
- Offer Price: $188,000
- ARV: $750k+ (assuming 3000 sf buildable)
- Zoned SF-3, 10,799sf, 80’x142’
- Corner lot on cul de sac, sits in 100/500 yr flood plain
- Plat and survey in investor packet
- A/B builds and duplexes up and down the street
- 1220 Delano Unit A @ 1396 sqft sold for $367,500 and Unit B @ 1377 sold for $366K.
- 1102 Delano St #A and #B both in 100/500yr – both are active.
Please let us know if you or someone you know might be interested. Email, call or text us at 512-277-4665.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information