Cherry Creek Fix&Flip – Austin, 78745
Located in the Cherry Creek Subdivision, this 1,505 sqft 3 bed, 2 bath home, with attached 2 car garage has a lot of potential with excellent comps in the neighborhood. The property received several interior updates 3 years ago and overall is in good condition. The home needs a good interior/exterior clean and some cosmetic updates/repairs. Closing set for end of January.
- Offer Price: $295k
- ARV: $410K+ (approx. $275/sf+)
- Repairs: $37k ($30/ft)
- Updates within last 3 years – kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, backsplash, S/S appliances, tile floor, main bath vanity and tub surround
- Remainder of the home needs cosmetic updating – flooring, paint, fixtures, remove popcorn ceiling, master bath
- Roof 5 years old per seller, although there are visual signs of shingle, plywood and fascia repair required
- Water heater was replaced last year
- Foundation – there is evidence that house may have shifted in a couple places.
- Original exterior AC unit
- Owner Occupied
Click Here for the Investor Packet including detailed financials, comps, pictures, and more.
- $5,000 Non-Refundable Deposit & signed agreement to secure contract
- Properties are sold on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis
- Buyer pays standard closing costs incl. title and a new survey, if required
- Buyers responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information